4.25.2010

iPad review


Not impressed, too bulky to sit and surf or read. I could imagine your hands would tire from holding it on a plane. Seems clumsy enough to drop when shifting from hand to hand. The screen looks brilliant, especially on the maps app. I only had a few full screen apps to look at, mainly USAtoday. This was the best thing I found. The weather app with radar map was cool, but- if you have WiFi, there are a million options to consider.
I guess if you don't want to carry a $1400 laptop, and just surf the net-this would be the option. Otherwise, my MBPro runs programs and lets me upload information. My iPhone lets me take pics, and make phone calls and SMS messages-on a 3G network.
So, if you are stuck riding in a car for a period of time, there's a better chance of dropping the 'pad than the iPhone.
I just found out I can text message to my blog, and send an email.

No comments: