1.04.2008

Ahole-update



My last post was effective. Butchie was nice enough to send me a camera-phone pic from a store here in Indy. If you dont read his blog everyday, then you are gay.
Check this asshole out. In such a hurry to run inside for another 12 or 18 pack of busch light ice, he couldnt even park properly in the mothers-with-toddlers section.
I never gave a care about this stuff, but one of my married couple friends got married and were expecting their first kid,I think it wieghed like 20 lbs or something- He told me those spots were a lifesaver. until A-HOLES like this come along.

4 comments:

Butchie said...

That gaddamn sombich aint even had cripple plates.

Butchie said...

Actually, it was refreshing to see a pickup there, instead of the shitty Caddy with 18's in the trunk.

Robere said...

Don't forget the 1991 buick rusted with the driver seat leaned all the way back.

Butchie said...

Dude, when my kid was born, I had just had a back surgery. I wasn't supposed to lift over 15 lbs. Those spots were awesome.