7.30.2007

Saturday In Indiana

Alright so I forgot to take pictures. After arriving at the White Trash Expo,I was in no mood to lug camera around. I should have-there were plenty of mullets and girls with dirty,nasty,hair claws. Do these people only shower once a month?
Anyhoo, the first gig had a PA that resembled something from high school when you would piece together all the gear you and your friends own. I think there was an entire roll of duct tape on the drum heads. It was the most embarrassing gig I have ever worked.
Part II of the night was fun. EAW 750 tops with matching subs. All crest power, nice Allen & Heath console. Toys for everything.
Great set of Mic's, nice people, big crowd. The boys and I had it thumping from the first note. They got the majority of the crowd dancing and having fun. A fun city-run festival with low beer prices. Me and Steve the keyboard player were able to buy 4 Bass Ale's and still had change from a $20 bill.

No comments: