7.10.2007

Lonely Again

Well half of my family left Sunday. It's just me and my overwieght min-pin.I kept myself busy by cleaning my gutters.if you haven't seen my house, but you know the address, google sat. my address and see the 5-6 trees that engulf my little ranch.my gutters should be cleaned 3-4 times a year but I stand firm and do it once a year. It was an interesting science experiment and i was a little unnerved(SP?)knowing those critters livED in my gutters. All gone now.
The band only had to work one of the nights last week.I bailed on Saturdays gig to attend the wedding of a good friend. Two words- open Bar! Thankfully I had my better half to drive home from DT indy.
Back to the grind on Wednesday. The boys are promising to have at least 5 new songs in the works for the people. I hope so. ever had that friend that always had the same CD in their car everytime you hitched a ride? Thats what it's like mixing the same band 3-4 nights a week.God if I hear Brass In Pocket one more time.....

6 comments:

shanniebug said...

"your better half"---I like the sound of that!!!

shanniebug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Butchie said...

Or fucking goddamn Mustang Sally. Aw God.

shanniebug said...

So, did they learn the 5 new songs??? What are they???

Robere said...

NOPE. Singer said he wasnt learning them until the band does. The band already knew them.

Web-chick said...

Try that same scenario for about 10-12 YEARS!!! I HATE BRICKHOUSE & I WILL SURVIVE! I want some new tunage quick!