7.16.2007

Drink with all of my friiiiiiiieeeennndddsss.


If you didnt "get" the headline- See Barfly with Mickey Roarke

I spent Saturday evening downtown with one of my nearest and dearest. She needed to get out of her own head for a while so we went to the Rathskellar to see a friends band play. The Rathskellar is alot of fun. Outdoor biergarten with stage and fun music all around. Due to the fascist Doctors and Lawyers who inhabit the million dollar condos 2 blocks from the 100+ year old Rathskellar, you have to quit at 11.
So we head back to the northside to meet Sparky (GTR player in the band) and drink some more. Big surprise when i get there and Tobias is playing with his band and having fun. Tim B., my current drummer in working band, arrives and its ON! we had a blast. Miss A was unofficially celebrating her birthday and we were doing what we could to help. I have no Idea what my hands are doing in the picture.....

2 comments:

Butchie said...

menage a troi

Web-chick said...

um, maybe we don't want to know... hehehe